I will not let the foot of snow outside the window slow down my excitement for Spring! Give me sunshine, give me bare legs, give me skin that isn’t peeling off my face. Lucky for me (unlucky for my bank account), a new Target and Nordstrom Rack just opened and it is only a hop, skip, and jump away our house! Here are a few of my favorites that I cannot wait to bust out this season!
I am the first to admit that I love jumping on the trendy train (please see the 90’s nostalgia that is my wardrobe right now). Chances are, you’ve seen the charcoal hype here and there. Whether it be Youtube videos of people painfully peeling off their charcoal masks/top layer of their skin or those facebook advertisements for charcoal toothpaste showing a girl grinning through black suds, you’ve totally seen it. My favorite product I’ve found is the Beautycounter Charcoal Bar!
- I love Beautycounter. I will be singing praises of this skincare/beauty line for posts to come. Beautycounter bans over 1500 ingredients from their products meaning they are safe on your skin. No sulfates, parabens, fragrance or anything that could be hazardous to your health.
- I could absolutely tell a difference with the appearance of my skin. My face felt clean without that dried out I-can’t-lift-my-eyebrows feeling. My blackheads on my nose definitely got better over the first month of using, as well.
- The ingredients include organic green tea and coconut oil. Who wouldn’t want to have that on their face?
- I’ve been using my Charcoal Bar for over three months now and still have more than half of the bar left.
- The bar super cool looking.
Get yours here!